2023-24 HOCKEY SEASON REGISTRATION INFORMATION
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Registration for the Greater Fort Erie Minor Hockey Association be is now open for the 2023-24 season.
Please register your child(ren) for the upcoming season as we would like to be prepared for our programming.
Registration will increase by $200.00 if you are not registered and paid in full by September 1, 2023.
If you didn't register your child last season you will need to follow the new account setup link. If you registered under the new system last season, you will log in to your account that was created last season.
New Account Setup Link
For a power point presentation for help with registering click the link below:
Click for HCR 3.0 Registration Step by Step Instructions
What We Offer
We are excited to be implementing the additions to our programs from last season for the upcoming season. Our goal is to further enhance development and add value for all of our members. In most cases, the costs are approaching $10 per hour of ice offering amazing value. Programs to start the last week of September for the House League and Beginner program. The following is included in all of our base fees:
- Hockey equipment will be supplied this season for a cost of $50.00 which will be collected when the equipment is picked up.
- No Risk- If your child decides hockey is not for them after the first 2 weeks of the program, a full refund will be provided.
- Once per week.
- Approximately ratio of 5 kids per 1 instructor.
Pre-Novice and Above
- 1-2 games per week, plus one practice minimum
- Professional development above and beyond standard practice and games times. As soon as the program is finalized we will announce the instructors.
- Professionally run goaltending clinics offered for all goalies included in basic registration fees.
- Minor Hockey will be fully compliant with the new Hockey Canada guidelines for half ice hockey for children 8 and under. Additional information can be found at https://www.hockeycanada.ca/en-ca/hockey-programs/coaching/novice/parents/benefits-half-ice
- Minimum of 50 hours of ice time over the course of the season
Basic Registration Fees
If you are registering multiple children, each additional child’s fees will be discounted by $25 to a maximum of 3 children.
Beginner Program- $375.00
U5 to U7 Pre-Novice - $550.00
U8 & U9 Novice - $650.00
U10 & U11 Atom - $700.00
U12 & U13 Peewee - $700.00
U14 & U15 Bantam - $700.00
U16 to U18 Midget - $700.00
All payments this season will be made through the PLAYPAY payment system. It can be found at www.playpay.ca
In the event you require payment arrangements/assistance, please contact the minor hockey office and we would be more than happy to assist.
We will be updating this section as we get more information on the upcoming season.